PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PENNOVATE SOFTWARE. BY USING THE PENNOVATE SOFTWARE, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT USE THE PENNOVATE SOFTWARE. The Pennovate software ("Software") is licensed, not sold, to you by Pennovate for use only under the terms of this License. Pennovate reserves any rights not expressly granted to you.
1. Grant of License. This License permits you to:
(a) Install and use one (1) copy of the Software on a single computer. The Software is in "use" on a computer when it is loaded into the temporary memory of that computer or installed onto the permanent memory of that computer.
(b) Make one (1) copy of the Software in machine readable form solely for backup or archival purposes. You must not modify or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices.
(a) You may not modify, translate, adapt, lease, loan, rent, sublicense, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, or create derivative works based on the Software or any accompanying documentation.
(b) You may not make any attempt to learn about the source code for the Software.
3. Ownership. The foregoing License gives you limited license to use the Software. Pennovate and its suppliers retain all right, title and interest, including all copyright and intellectual property rights, in and to, the Software (as an independent work and as an underlying work serving as a basis for any application you may develop), and all copies thereof. All rights not specifically granted in this Agreement, including Federal and International Copyrights, are reserved by Pennovate and its suppliers.
4. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Software License Agreement by destroying the Software and documentation and all copies thereof. This License is conditioned upon your continued compliance with this Agreement and will terminate automatically and irrevocably if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Software License Agreement. Trial and evaluation licenses terminate automatically at the end of the trial and evaluation period. Upon any termination you agree to destroy the Software, all accompanying documentation and all copies thereof in your possession or control.
5. Limited Warranty. The Software is provided "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Pennovate and its suppliers disclaim all warranties and conditions, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Pennovate does not warrant that the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error free.
6. Limited Liability. To the maximum extent applicable by law, in no event shall Pennovate or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, indirect or similar damages whatsoever, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising out of the use of or inability to use the Software or any accompanying documentation, regardless of the basis of the claim and even if Pennovate or an agent of Pennovate has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall Pennovate's entire liability for any damages ever exceed the purchase price for the license to use the Software. The person using the Software bears all risk as to the quality and performance of the Software.
7. Miscellaneous. Pennovate may, from time to time, revise, update, or upgrade the Software, but, in doing so, incurs no obligation to furnish such revision(s), update(s), or upgrade(s) to you. Furthermore, changes in technology may render the Software obsolete. Should you have any questions regarding this Software License Agreement, or if you desire to contact us for any reason, please email us at: